We carefully monitor all of our operations to make sure that the highest proportion possible of all donations go straight to our projects and their beneficiaries.
WANT TO DONATE?
- Clothing for all, especially adult size small and medium (CLEAN, GOOD CONDITION)
- Traditional / contemporary modest muslim womenswear
- Brand new underpants: (all sizes / gender)
- Preloved, good quality, washed/clean bras
- Heavy blankets, winter sleeping bags (CLEAN, GOOD CONDITION)
- In-date tinned fruit/vegetables/fish/rice/vegetable cooking oil
Please consider bringing a voluntary contribution of a few £s towards shipping cost with each donation.
Please drop to GRACE at 18 Leegate, SE12 8SS during opening hours.
NEW!!! Donate by BITCOIN!
Commencing 14th February 2017 we are able to accept BITCOIN as well as selected other digital currencies. Contact us for details and join another revolution!
Donate through on-line shopping
Donate by shopping on-line using EasyFundraiser: a massive choice of retailers, each donating a % of your total shop to GRACE, at no extra cost to you. It is easy to set-up and use. You can make a big difference whilst shopping for groceries to getaways.
We welcome volunteers of all ages and backgrounds: we're a friendly bunch and there's a job for everyone in our team.
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:30|
|Please check 'GRACEful charity shop' tab for shop opening hours as they are different. For other donation collection points out of hours, please see: www.graceaid.org.uk/donations. Please contact us any time firstname.lastname@example.org Thank-you!|